The thing is, these days I have
so little no time to myself that I am seriously jonesing for my TV! Not to mention the fact that we don’t have cable, so I have to find other methods to watch the shows I inevitably miss; as I am performing blogging mother duties.
Since I have no time in this moment either, without further ado, these are the shows I AM SO FREAKIN’ PASSIONATE ABOUT, I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT. In no particular order, cause that would involve thinking.
- Psych, USA network if you haven’t seen this show, then you haven’t really laughed.
- The Big Bang Theory, speaks for itself.
- Elementary, I have heard mixed reviews from friends on this. Personally I think if Sheldon Cooper were a detective, he would be Sherlock Holmes of Elementary.
- NCIS, the original, don’t mess with the team. It is the only cop drama you will catch me watching.
- Castle, now come on people, don’t you see the Remington Steele parallels here? (not so much anymore, but in its early days)
- The Neighbors, it has come to my attention that many of you have not watched this hilarious comedy on ABC. I hope you will rectify that. Just watch one episode, it is too hard to explain. You’ll thank me later.
- Fawlty Towers. I know, it’s old….but man, I have seen each episode 100 times and I still laugh out loud.
- Star Trek Next Generation. I catch old episodes when I can on Netflix. Man I miss that show so much it hurts.
- Warehouse 13! I can’t stand these long breaks the SyFy Channel takes between seasons. TORTURE!
I’m sure I forgot something. I’m tired and I should be sleeping, but I’d rather watch an episode of Big Bang first, so I really have to run. But Click if you’re curious. AND I know you don’t watch Warehouse 13, if nothing else, click there!
Click on the icon WAY UP THERE ^ and go visit all the peeps who probably put way more thought and time into this. I love you for getting this far without leaving me! Especially cause that Castle video is huge, and I can’t figure out why!
I’m so tired I could kiss your face for getting this far!