I’m sharing this post with Monday Listacles, the list is supposed to be “10 way’s my partner is awesome” Well, I guess I am taking this challenge on a little twisty turny ride, so sue me. So this will double as my Happy Husband Sunday post.
So for those of you who never complain about your husband, you might want to stop reading now. Without further ado, this will be a countdown.
10. He does the laundry without being asked. Randomly. However when he does the laundry, he finds the clearest space he can and deposits it there, a few toys, some books, no matter. There it will remain unfolded until, through a silent war of attrition, I fold it.
9. He empties the dishwasher. However after 13 years living in the same house, he doesn’t know where anything that isn’t a dish or glass goes, so he leaves them on the counter for me to put away.
8. He sells things on Ebay for extra spending money. However his special brand of
ADD organization creates chaos in our basement.
7. He has 2 jobs, he’s a real breadwinner! One of which is in sales, that involves a lot of paperwork. Did I mention he is lacking in organizational skills? It’s my fault when he can’t find something.
6. He cuddles with the dogs on the sofa at night. Awwww….. This is what he leaves for me in the morning.
5. He sells computers. So if I need something all I need to do is find it.
4. He doesn’t stink up our bathroom. This is
his the guest bathroom.
3. Did I mention he has two jobs, so great, right? He needs them to pay for his habit, these are tennis shirts, this is only half of his closet.
2. He is handy. He just never has time to fix anything.
1. He loves our boy.