I am available for speaking engagements explaining the importance of advocating for your child with physicians and schools. My expertise is with Sensory Processing Disorder, Food Allergies, Environmental Allergies, Eczema and Tic Disorders. However many of these topics can be generalized to fit the general population. Please contact me if you are interested.
- Is your doctor listening to you?
- Are you seeing the right specialist?
- Is your school doing everything they should be doing?
- Are you doing everything you should be doing?
- Nutrition: Look at what is going in your child’s body, are you feeding him food to fight?
- Why the whole family needs to be involved.
- Where can you find the resources you need.
I am here to help.
I have been where you are.
I have stared in the mirror talking to myself wondering what to do next.
Please do not be afraid to contact me if you just need some moral support. My email is Jen[at]jenkehl.com
Note: I am not a medical professional. The advice I offer is not a substitute for medical care. I offer support and research which should be discussed with a physician. I do not offer advice on legal or medical matters nor do I provide advice for use in court. None of the advice or help I offer constitutes, in any way, legal (or medical) advice.