I don’t know if these things are tiny, but they might be secrets. Although my sister knows about #6, and I’m pretty sure my 7-year-old son knows about a lot of them. I confide in him you know. Then there’s the fact that I probably have told my husband about all of these at one time or another, but he would claim I never had. He has memory issues, but that’s OK, because he doesn’t remember.
- Wind. Weird huh? I love the wind. I can stand outside in the wind for hours. Even freezing wind, although I take precautions so as not to turn into a frozen totem pole.
- The Ocean. Although that’s kind of an extension of #1, because I like the sound of the crashing waves when you can’t hear anything else, except the wind of course. (If the ocean is not available, Lake Michigan will do, cause that’s practically an ocean)
- Hot black tea with lemon. Always and forever. Winter or Summer. Right now 🙂
- My old Nikkormat camera. It’s sad and happy. Sad cause darkroom chemicals are poison. Happy because I think of how photography became part of my life.
- Painting my nails unusual colors. Not being a make-up person, it is my subversive way of primping.
beermargaritas on my driveway in the summer, while the kids play in the kiddie pool. I like to pretend I’m white trash.
- The smell of jasmine.
- Snuggling with my boy
- And the absolute best, and most predictable, watching my boy sleep.
Shared at Monday Listicles with the Good Life